Monday 27 September 2010

Its a small world!




Hello!

A few months ago Google added a "Stats" tab to the Blogger dashboard, it took me a while to notice it but I'm now fascinated by the results. It lets me see how many hits this blog gets, I think these figures start from May 2010.

Pretty small fry in comparison to other sites but its great to know at least someone out there is looking, thanks.

Flushed by my small success I've added a few extras down the side panel, added a scrolling gallery to the pages section and have re-started work on the individual Boats pages.

And just because I can, below you'll see where my hits are coming from.



keep coming back and I'll try to keep it interesting.

  Cheers Graham (Port-Na-Storm)
 






   
United Kingdom
881
United States
720
France
164
Canada
92
Australia
80
Germany
73
Brazil
49
Spain
45
New Zealand
27
Russia
25

























2 comments:

doryman said...

From one of those chaps in the US... Keep up the good work, Graham!

doryman

robert.ditterich said...

I second that! (but from Australia)
It's a real pleasure to have a small circuit of thoughtful blogs to visit. Keep thinking out loud